“PHULSONS ” range of immiscible pumps has been designed especially for filtering systems in the
machine tool industry. The low-pressure pumps are available in different flow variants and come with a
choice of bottom suction or suction from the top of the volute.
The compact coolant pumps efficiently transport liquid containing chips, fibers and abrasive particles on
to the filtering unit. Semi – open impellers allow the passing of chips up to 10 mm, making the pumps ideal
for removing liquid from any machining process- from boring and milling to grinding.
• For pumping muddy water, sewage, polluted liquids, solid and in swimming pool.
• Dewatering Basements, Trenches, Construction sites.
• Onboard shift, as bilge, for desk wash & engine cooling
• Tiles & Marble factories, effluent plants.
• Liquid containing sand mud or solids in suspension with PH from 5-13, smoke scrubbing, water emulsion for machine tools or grinders, cutting or quenching fluid circulation, cooling water circulation in steel mills or drawing mills, neutralizing liquid dosage, pumping out settled sludge, sump pumping liquid manure transfer and circulation.
• Water circulation in paint spray booths, stripping fuel tanks circulation Recovery of dirty solvents
• Transfer of light petroleum product such as diesel fuel, paraffin, kerosene and petrol (gasoline)
• Liquid fertilizer transfer, circulation and spraying, brackish or sea water containing sand
• Brackish or sea water washing, cooling or fire fighting in ports, auxiliary duties on board
• Marine duty, brine, sea intake and circulation of sea water in swimming pools
• Pumping out acid waster, transfer, of dilute acids, fruit juice or fluid food products
• Recovery of spills from chemical plant, transfer or circulation of caustic or potash
• At Drilling Rigs
|PUMP MODEL||PIPE SIZE||R.P.M||SOLID HAND H.M.||MOTOR RATING||HEAD IN METERS & DISCHARGE IN LETERS PER MINUTE|
|MSEJ-05||40 X 40||2800||5||0.37||0.50||150||84||60|
|MSEJ-0||40 X 40||2800||14||0.75||1.00||270||228||174||120||42|
|MSEJ- 1||50 x 50||2800||17||1.50||2.00||450||372||276||168||24|
|MSEJ-2||50 x 50||2800||20||2.20||3.00||540||468||372||270||168||48|
|MSEJ-3L||80 X 80||2800||15.5||3.70||5.00||1050||900||750||600||330||156|